Thursday, July 7, 2011

Special Offer through Big Red Ape

Small Business Special Offer!
Build Your Brand with Custom Skins.


















Big Red Ape would like to help you build your visual identity. Your mobile devices will take on a new look, and your business will get noticed.

We will take your existing identity, logos, symbols, photos, and copy and create a comp that will be eye-catching and consistent with your existing design system.

Please look over our Package deals.

My charge for design is separate from the cost of printing and shipping.

The printing & shipping ranges from $22.90-$95.00.

The product will be sent to you, and you will do the installing. It's easy.

PACKAGE ONE / $70.00
Laptop cover and smartphone skin design


PACKAGE TWO / $85.00
Laptop, Smartphone, and Tablet
skin design

PACKAGE THREE / Call for a quote and variations
The Big Package
This is for those of you ready to take your business to a higher level.
New Identity system (i.e. logo)
Logo, Stationery (business card, letterhead, envelope)
Laptop and Smartphone skin.
There are many options, so it's best to talk.

Big Red Ape uses GelaSkins to have these custom skin designs produced.

We are not affiliated in anyway.

If there are any issues with the final quality, you will need to take that up with GelaSkins . However, they have a long record of fantastic quality, thus, our choice in using them.

HOW?
Message/call me.
let me know what you want skinned.
let me know if you are in the market for a new logo/identity.
Send me your photos, logo files, etc.
I will send you a proof to review. You can make up to two changes.
After approval of designs:
Pay me via paypal: bigredape@gmail.com

provide your payment information and address, and I can place your order. You may take care of the payment personally as well, I can send you the link to completed Gelaskins Shopping cart.


Feel free to contact me with any questions!

No comments: