Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Obama Long Form Birth Certificate

Ok, I'm really hesitant to bring this up, but since the White House released the President's Birth Certificate, i was interested to discover they released a pdf file. I treated this as if it were a client file. I opened the pdf in Il
lustrator and discovered a big clipping mask was active. i turned it off and discovered a bunch of fields. Check it out. I'm way uninformed as to why these are here, but discovering these does not help me put the issue to rest.

This is one section that will be major fodder for the conspiracy hunters. This graphic field has washed out type, or, if this were a forgery, the gamma is set too low for the other copy.


Most of me would like to think that nobody in the administration cold be this stupid, so I'm more likely to settle for it's authenticity, and these are just artifact issues that are easily explainable.... I sure hope so.

What say you?

Here is the link to the document, please examine yourself and see what you might discover:


UPDATE:
I am convinced that these turn out to be OCR and scanning issues that are a result of making difital copies of paperwork originating in the 60s. So at least we have one place on the web offering a pre-debunking of this issue in the event it pops up elesewhere.

1 comment:

jeremie lederman said...

I'm hearing OCR scanning might be the culprit...