Monday, November 23, 2009

Clown from Slipknot / Personal Logos - Big Orange Clown

In 2006 and 2007, I had the opportunity to work with Shawn Crahan on his personal art and design projects. Shawn is most liekly know as 'Clown' from the metal band 'Slipknot.' It was a lot of fun to meet a kindred creative nut. You can find more of this effort at bigorangeclown.com .

I illustrated all of the disturbing clown heads that you will see. Hopefully he will have time again to revisit this concept and take it to another level.
These are two logo proposals I sent his way to brand his personal business "Big Orange Clown." I quite liked them and figured I show them off to my adoring fan.







2 comments:

Longcreative said...

comment.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!